I'm loving my crazy beautiful life right now and feel like I'm on the path that God has planned for me. This blog plays the role of journal at times, a way to connect with friends and family, to show what I've been up to, as well as a way to let customers personalize themselves with Flowers by Sarah and my floral designs. Cheers!
Monday, November 4, 2013
Welcome November!
Goodbye October and hello November!!!I'm so happy to have a new fresh month. October was pretty challenging because my husband had a crazy schedule so we didn't have much time together. So with that combined with my work and class I've been anticipating November. I love November because the leaves are still falling and in full Technicolor. There's also Thanksgiving which might be my favorite holiday. Today I went on a run in the morning and usually I bring my ipod to listen to music, but the day was too beautiful not to give it my full attention. I ran an easy three mile course and then did some much needed stretching afterwards. So far it's been a great first Monday of November and I look forward to more crisp fall days as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment