I'm loving my crazy beautiful life right now and feel like I'm on the path that God has planned for me. This blog plays the role of journal at times, a way to connect with friends and family, to show what I've been up to, as well as a way to let customers personalize themselves with Flowers by Sarah and my floral designs. Cheers!
Monday, November 11, 2013
Thanksgiving Flowers
The leaves are falling, there's a crisp fall smell in the air, running is never better because of the beautiful scenery, and everyone is starting to talk about the holidays coming up. One big one just around the corner and my favorite one is Thanksgiving. For the holiday the floral club I'm involved in has designed and are selling table pieces for that special day. They're so beautiful and I just couldn't help but not share them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment