Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Flower (and husband) Power


I was cleaning out my camera today and my goodness do I have a lot of floral designs in here.  Here's a bunch of pink and white bouquets I did for a June 2013 wedding.  I loved this wedding because it was a union of two dear friends.  The flowers were roses, carnations, and hydrangeas.  I'm so happy I found this picture because today I needed some reassurance I'm following the career path I want.

I had a crappy day full of floral obstacles, scheduling, timing, and well pretty much anything I could think of went wrong in the morning.  I was ready to just give the day the title of crappiest of the month already, but then my husband texted me words that changed my day around.  On top of that I found an amazing note at home from him when I needed it most.  It's amazing how others can change your mood with just written words. 

Now looking over all my photos of processed flowers and I'm reminded of the power of flowers and how much they mean to me.  Thank you Lord for my amazing husband and the power flowers have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment