Today I had floral class and we had a design contest. The designs had to be Halloween and Fall themed. It was a blast as usual. I love all the varieties of flowers and colors. It gets me so excited to do this everyday in the near future.
I'm loving my crazy beautiful life right now and feel like I'm on the path that God has planned for me. This blog plays the role of journal at times, a way to connect with friends and family, to show what I've been up to, as well as a way to let customers personalize themselves with Flowers by Sarah and my floral designs. Cheers!
Thursday, October 31, 2013
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Today is Halloween and I sure love this holiday. It's so fun to be able to dress up and also see everyone else being creative with their costume. My husband and I got to go out in our costumes this past weekend to celebrate and we had so much fun. Matt dressed as a hot dog and I was a witch and we had a blast meeting others in cool costumes and dancing the night away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment