Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wedding Flowers

   It's that time of year where brides are starting to figure out the floral designs for their big wedding day.  Every bride has a different and unique vision.  Brides are like snowflakes in that no two are alike in what they want.  It is because of that florists keep busy.

  There are so many different styles, colors, flowers, and ideas out there right now and it's my job to learn as much as I can about them.  I've been practicing boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets so that in the future I can exceed the expectations of brides when it comes to their floral designs.

  My little upstart company Flowers by Sarah is always adapting to the different tastes of the brides and that's why I love doing weddings.  Here are some pictures of wedding flowers I've been doing.  If these designs interest you or you can think of a friend, family member, acquaintance, etc... who needs a floral designer please feel free to contact me through my email sarahbilhimer@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment