It's Friday and while everyone is anxiously waiting for it to be the weekend I'm just getting ready to start my work week(end). I still say TGIF because I'll get to see my husband more this weekend and he definitely has had a long week and deserves to sleep in the next three days.
I've been pretty busy this week doing wedding flower work, starting a new floral class (yeah), dealing with health insurance (UGH!!), and working.
Both Matt and I have started to become a bit excited and nervous as well because his offers to interview are coming in. He's been turned down at two and has three interviews thus far and were hoping to hear back from more places soon. It's hard for me to sit back while all this is happening because I'm a person who wants control and know what's going on usually. It's definitely been a learning experience for me and I think I'm just trying to take it in stride rather then freak out.
As Winston Churchill would say, "Keep Calm and Carry On" or how Matt and I take it, "Keep Calm and Chive On." Here's to the weekend, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment