Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Monday

Well it's another Monday where Matt has to work the late shift which is a crazy 7:30-9pm schedule and I dont have work today.  It was great to relax in bed and read before getting up this morning, but I sure missed him.  I did all my usual chores and was even able to do some more drawing.  I've been focusing on this children's book idea that I've been worked on and off on for the past year so trying to get back into it.  Lets just say it has lots to do with underwater themes.

I'm missing family and friends a lot today because I was just spoiled having my sisters here the past week.  It was great to show them around New York and I was impressed with myself that I didn't have to use my google maps app in the city one day.  Having them here made me realize how badly I want us to end up back in Kansas and how much the people in our lives mean to us.


1 comment:

  1. You're cute! I'm ready to start planning my trip back, I want to explore Central Park and the beach some more, and see that darn Bridge...oh and see you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete