Monday, February 17, 2014

V-Day Celebrations

Well this past Friday was Valentines Day, the craziest day of the year by far for a florist!!!Except that one time I was working at a floral shop at it was KU's graduation week as well as mothers day and high school graduations.  That was completely insane!  Valentines Day is fun as a florist as well because all you do is design for hours on end which I absolutely love.  Here our some of my designs I just loved and have made repeatedly on this special day!
 
 
 
While Valentines Day is super fun and hectic to work on I have never personally been a fan of the holiday.  My husband is the same and it also gets him out of buying expensive gifts (like flowers) so we have created out own holiday in a way dubbed FAST FOOD VALENTINES DAY!!!We've been doing it since our first Valentines where we just go to dinner at a fast food place and relax at night with a movie.  It's perfect in our books!!!This year we enjoyed Five Guys with beer while watching Wes Anderson movies.
 
Here's to Valentines Day no matter how you celebrated it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment