So, I've been in a rut the past couple of days. I could blame it on a whole lot of things like being sick, work, having a to do list that never goes away, tax prep, cold weather, and the inability to get myself off my butt to exercise. I honestly don't know if it's any of these, but I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with my lack of initiative right now. I hate February and all the cold that it brings and without fail I always feel like crap when this month rolls around. By now my extra holiday pounds are showing and even though I have a tiny frame I can definitely tell a difference. Instead of working on it I usually use the cold as an excuse not to exercise and snack more instead. It's so depressing to write this that I'm now forcing myself to do a workout inside tonight as soon as my new workout buddy Renae (she doesn't know yet she has been promoted to this position) gets home. I think self initiative is the hardest for about everyone at some point in their life and it definitely is during February for me. I hope that the month goes by fast and I work on goals rather than make more excuses as to why I can't do something. I'll keep you posted on getting myself out of this BLAH time in my life and hopefully will have good news on that front soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment