Sunday, December 8, 2013

Making Up for Lost Time

Just wanted to share all the beautiful designs I've been able to do this past month or so.






Simple Traditional Triangle Design.  I mixed garden flowers in with Roses, Snapdragons, spider mums, and greenery.
 






 Both of these wreathes I designed with my partner in floral class.  They are artificial and were sold at a sale we had.



Centerpiece with candles, burlap, various mums, seeded eucalyptus, branches, and carnations.  I made this while working at a floral shop in college.  Looking at this picture always gets me excited about Autumn.  








This is just a picture of stock.  I love stock because it always adds texture, softness, and smells great.  I wouldn't have minded having an entire bouquet of this when I got married.





Above is a complementary piece that I made for a Chiefs football themed party.









The design to the right and below are Christmas themed pieces.  I love the smell of the pine, fir, and cedar.  I t makes me want to decorate a Christmas tree and drink hot cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment